MACHINE LEARNING DEVELOPER
Datafruit is looking for an experienced machine learning developer to join the team! If you desire to change the way companies make their future decisions, you could be the one we’re looking for.
As a machine learning developer, you help our customers reach the next level by introducing them to new machine learning based services. We presume that you have strong analytical and creative technical thinking skills as well as excellent cooperation skills. You enjoy working with a team when solving complex everyday problems and you don’t mind sharing your great or not-so-great experiences with others.
- Participation in development projects in a role of a developer
- Design, development, improvement and maintenance of prognosis models
- You focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability – we do things fast without sacrificing quality
- As an expert of your field, you support others with machine learning and data processing
- You help our customers to redesign their business processes and automate data processing
- You research new machine learning and data processing technologies
This position is for you if you have:
- A MA or PhD degree in applied mathematics, statistics, machine learning or equivalent experience
- Prior work experience in the field of machine learning as a developer; experience in delivering end-to-end solutions on cloud infrastructure is considered a huge advantage
- Expert-level knowledge of Python and its commonly used ML libraries, as well as SQL and Linux
- You are comfortable with the following: Jira, Git and agile thinking
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent spoken and written English
- You are independent, can lead versatile projects and take responsibility for your own work
- Excellent teamwork skills
Useful additional skills:
- Experience in working with large datasets
- Familiarity with databases and data warehouses
- Knowledge of/experience in the following cloud platforms: Amazon, Google Cloud, Azure
- Estonian and Russian language skills
- More in-depth expertise in any given field (fraud, churn, customer journey mapping, marketing mixed modelling, finance, sales, marketing, production, etc.)
Why join us?
- We offer an above-industry-average salary (starting from 4,500 EUR)
- We provide flexible work hours and remote work opportunities
- You will benefit from our professional team
- No corporate bullshit!
- You can collaborate with several local and international companies from a variety of sectors
- We encourage innovation – make your ideas heard and let’s make Datafruit even better together!