DATA WAREHOUSE ARCHITECT
Datafruit is looking for an experienced data warehouse architect to join the team! If you desire to change the way companies make their future decisions, you could be the one we’re looking for.
As an architect, you help create value for customers, you solve complex business problems using modern technologies. We presume that you have strong analytical and technical thinking skills as well as excellent cooperation skills. You enjoy working with a team when solving complex everyday problems and you don’t mind sharing your great or not-so-great experiences with others.
- Participation in business intelligence projects in the role of an architect (DataOps)
- Development and documentation of logical and technical architecture
- Development of ETL processes
- Design and creation of data models
- Organisation of teamwork
- Support of the development team
This position is for you if you have:
- Prior work experience as a developer/architect with customers or as a service provider
- Experience with data loading tools (e.g., Talend Open Studio, Pentaho, ODI, SSIS, dbt, etc.)
- Prior experience with business intelligence solutions (e.g., Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Qlik, SAP Business Objects, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL query language
- Sound knowledge of Python
- Good command of English
- Ability to organise projects and cooperation within the team
- People can count on you and you follow through on your promises
- You are independent, can lead versatile projects and take responsibility for your own work
- You have a strong desire to develop and learn
Other useful skills:
- Knowledge of/experience with the following technologies: R, Airflow, Docker, cloud platforms
- Experience with business intelligence solutions and data warehouse development in the role of a project manager/analyst
- Technological knowledge of operating systems, networking and database technologies
- In-depth expertise in any given field (fraud, churn, customer journey mapping, marketing mixed modelling, finance, sales, marketing, production, etc.)
- Experience with business intelligence software, especially with Tableau, Microsoft Power BI or Vertica
- Machine learning project experience
- Experience with data analysis and creation of reports/dashboards
- Russian language skills
Why join us?
- We offer an above-industry-average salary (starting from 5,000 EUR)
- We provide flexible work hours and remote work opportunities
- You will benefit from our professional team
- No corporate bullshit!
- You can collaborate with several local and international companies from a variety of sectors
- We encourage innovation – make your ideas heard and let’s make Datafruit even better together!