Datafruit is looking for an experienced ETL developer to join the team! If you desire to change the way companies make their future decisions, you could be the one we’re looking for.
As a developer, you help create value for customers and participate in building our SaaS solutions. We presume that you have strong analytical and technical thinking skills as well as excellent cooperation skills. You enjoy working with a team when solving complex everyday problems and you don’t mind sharing your great or not-so-great experiences with others.
- Participation in business intelligence projects in the role of a developer (DataOps)
- Prototyping of data solutions
- Design and creation of data models
- Optimization of analytics solutions
- Monitoring of ETL processes
This position is for you if you have:
- Prior work experience as a developer with customers or as a service provider
- Experience with data loading tools (e.g., Talend Open Studio, Pentaho, ODI, SSIS, dbt, etc.)
- Experience with business intelligence solutions (e.g., Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Qlik, SAP Business Objects, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL query language
- Sound knowledge of Python
- Good command of English
- People can count on you and you follow through on your promises
- You are independent, can lead versatile projects and take responsibility for your own work
- You have a strong desire to develop and learn
Useful additional skills
- Russian language skills
- In-depth expertise in any given field (fraud, churn, customer journey mapping, marketing mixed modelling, finance, sales, marketing, production, etc.)
- You have some experience with data warehouse analysis and development
Why join us?
- We offer an above-industry-average salary (starting from 3,500 EUR)
- We provide flexible work hours and remote work opportunities
- You will benefit from our professional team
- No corporate bullshit!
- You can collaborate with several local and international companies from a variety of sectors
- We encourage innovation – make your ideas heard and let’s make Datafruit even better together!