BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT
Datafruit is looking for a driven and ambitious business intelligence consultant to join its growing team. If you wish to implement meaningful and complex projects, and be autonomous in your daily work and decision-making, this is your chance to speed up your learning curve in a great team!
As a business intelligence consultant, you help translate business requirements into solution design and aid in developing analytics solutions. A good candidate has varied, long-term experience in creating business intelligence solutions.
- Participation in business intelligence projects in the role of a project manager and consultant
- Mapping and analysing of customers’ needs
- Creating reports (dashboards) and analyses based on customers’ needs
This position is for you if you have:
- Prior work experience as a business intelligence or data analyst, data warehouse developer or manager
- Prior experience with different databases (MS SQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- High-level SQL skills
- Great command of English
- People can count on you and you follow through on your promises
- You are independent, can lead versatile projects and take responsibility for your own work
Useful additional skills:
- Experience with business intelligence solutions and data warehouse development
- Experience with business intelligence software, especially with Tableau/Power BI
- You are proficient in data analysis and creating reports (dashboards)
Why join us?
- We offer an above-industry-average salary (starting from 3,000 EUR)
- We provide flexible work hours and remote work opportunities
- You will benefit from our professional team
- No corporate bullshit!
- You can collaborate with several local and international companies from a variety of sectors
- We encourage innovation – make your ideas heard and let’s make Datafruit even better together!